Understand Your Insurance Requirements Before Your Visit
There are many insurance carriers. Some carriers have multiple programs. Below is a list of carriers for which we are in-network providers (and their exceptions), to help you plan ahead for your visit. Many carriers require a prior authorization, so calling ahead about your needs can save you time and money.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- All except Anthem prefix “XPE”
- Humana Group Insurance
- All except Humana TriHealth HMO
- Humana Gold Policies may require PCP Referral to Bioworks, Inc
- Out of Network with Humana NKY/HMOx
- Aetna Health
- Medical Mutual
- MedBen Health Benefits
- Molina healthcare
- Caresource Managed Care
- Paramount Health Care
- United Health Care
- UMR (Third Party Administration)
- NGS Coresource
- HealthSpan Network
- Cigna Health
- Tricare Military Health Benefits
- Medicare (We are not providers for the following products: walkers, shoes, TENS Units, NMES units)
- Worker’s Compensation (Some items may require the approval of the carrier)
Self-Pay or Out-of-Pocket when Insurance is not an Option
Some of our orthotic and orthopedic equipment is not covered even when “in-network.” You may want to ask about certain services such as custom foot orthotics. If any treatments/services are not covered, we have “out-of-pocket” or “self-pay” options available at the time of service. We are glad to answer your questions. Please call us, complete the contact form or send an email to email@example.com to prepare for your visit, in advance.
Our specialists can answer insurance questions.
Complete our contact form. We’ll reply within 24 hours.
You can request an appointment online.
We’ll confirm your request within one business day.